Saturday, June 25, 2005

Things I want to do or feel:

1. See friends and family without worrying about what they are thinking about how fat I am.
2. Not avoid seeing and communicating with friends and family because of how I look and feel.
3. Enjoy a meal without wondering what those around me are thinking
4. Wear a bathing suit without a skirt or shorts
5. Wear thong underwear with a sexy matching bra
6. Feel sexy in bed
7. Go on long hikes or bike rides and keep up with Mike and the kids
8. A cartwheel
9. Go on a long walk and not suffer afterwards because of the pain in my feet
10. Not be the largest person in my group.
11. Not avoid events, activities, gatherings because of my weight.
12. Shop in trendy stores and not Lane Bryant
13. GO shopping with friends and my mom or sister - I avoid this now.
14. Wear a size 10
15. Be happy with myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home