Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One thing that I have really wanted to start is working on ready made albums to sell. I think I need to carve out some time each day or a few days a week while the kids are occupied to get started. I just keep thinking about it but haven't really started. I'd like to approach the owners of the store I work at about selling them there but I'm not really sure how to do that and how payment would work. Some of the girls make stuff while they are working with the store supplies so they are doing it on company time. I don't work enough to do that and the 3 times a month I do work it is pretty busy since two of the dates are crop nights. I'll have to do some research and think about that a bit.

I got on the scale this morning and weighed in 3.5 lbs more than 2 days ago. ??? How is that possible? I don't know what is with me. I look at food and gain weight. Hopefully I'm just retaining some water and will be down again. I'm going to drink lots of water today. I don't think I've been drinking enough. I don't know.

This morning after PT I came home, swept, started the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, folded 2 loads of laundry, and vacuumed the lower level. Feeling pretty accomplished today. Not sure what we'll do today. I really need to clean the carpet but I think I'll do that another day. The kids want to go to the movies but there isn't a whole lot to see - just that Shark/Lava movie and Madagascar. I haven't heard great things about either one. We'll see. Maybe I'll just let them invite a friend over. Off to check out my new lessons for my Journaling and Digital Photography class.
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home