Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I ended up walking about an hour this morning with my IPod in hand cranking out the tunes. Have I mentioned how much I love my IPod? I really do. I need to use it more. I bought a car adapter thingy but I don't really like it. So back to my walk...I loved it and so did Maxx. Our neighborhood is perfect for walking. Tomorrow morning I have physical therapy so I'll have to walk again on Thursday.

I took the kids to the water park today. It started out as a nightmare because it was packed with kids from area day cares. We couldn't even move and I was terrified if Ally or Vin went under water that someone would land on top of them. It was just too much - too many kids and not nearly enough adults. It seemed to thin out quite a bit around 230 or so so we will plan on going later on Tuesdays or find out when there aren't day care centers there.

i need to head over to itunes to check out some new music.

more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home