Saturday, June 18, 2005

Me: Therapy, Workouts (really lack of), and other misc

I started physical therapy this week for carpal tunnel. It was okay, not noticing much difference after just 2 sessions. Hopefully next week I will start getting some relief. I hate having to wear the hand braces to bed and I hate waking up to the numbing and tingling in the middle of the night.

I had said I was going to start exercising this week...let's see out of 6 days I worked out: 0. I don't understand how I can be so awesome at some things but others I just can't get a grip on. There are so many things that I enbrace and dilegently work to get done but something as simple as working out a few times a week, not so much. I have to make a plan and stick to it. I have to do this. I hate how I look, I hate how I feel, I have a closet full of smaller size clothes that I'd love to wear again.

My stamping techniques class got cancelled at the store this week. I wasn't ready at all so it wasn't a big problem but I have been looking forward to starting my classes there. We didn't have anyone sign up. I'm still convinced there is more we can do to gain awareness and interest in our classes. I have another one scheduled for Tuesday doing 3 layouts using Wild Asparagus papers. I have to get going on that one. I have some ideas but I need to get my samples done.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home