Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kindergarten Registration




I registered Ally for kindergarten this fall. My little baby. Here we are in April of 2001. This next picture is of the kids on Easter a couple weeks ago.



She has grown so quickly. It's really kind of bittersweet because she is so ready for school but she is my youngest so I'll never have these days with a little one home everyday, a preschooler, or do kindergarten again. Time goes too fast. You hear that all the time but it's never more apparent than when you have children. Sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

My first is 6 months old and people tell me every day enjoy it!!! Any other time I would have heard what they said but not heeded what they said...but I realized pretty quickly as I watch my little one grow that I can't get these moments back...so I try to enjoy every moment.

p.s. I found your blog in the two peas ring

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home