Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ally's New Barbie Head


Ally has been wanting one of these FOREVER, really. Ok since about last Spring but when she tells me every few days it feels like forever. Anyway, we were at the store the other day and she sees it. She says she really, really wants it and she will SHARE it with me. How sweet is that? I had told her that I had wanted one when I was a little girl and my Mommy never got one for me. They were on sale 40% off at Kohl's for $14.99 plus I had a coupon for an additional 30% off. So, since it was a major bargin and she was going to share her dolly with me, we took her home.

She couldn't wait to start playing with her hair and putting on her glitter eye shadow and lip gloss. Then I had to do her hair just like Barbies. These are the good times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home