Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Vin's Bad, Bad Day

Poor little guy. He has been trying to master jumping off the swings - you know while in the air? Anyway, he jumped too late, fell off, landed hard, banged up his wrist...and ended up with a cast. Here he is with his temp cast. He gets a "real" one in a few days. To some kids, having a cast sounds fun and exciting. Not to my Vinny! Anything that gets in the way of the "norm", the way things are "supposed" to be, forget it. He is not happy. I took him to Blockbuster today and he picked out 4 movies and then to Dominick's to pick up some drugs and a few staples for him: Cheetos, Banana Nut Muffins, Pink Lemonade. I spent a small fortune on things that we totally didn't need but I'd do anything to see that smile today. I love you buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home